~Your iPod~

    Share
    avatar
    DunnerheartsTwilight
    Alice's Personal Host

    Number of posts : 101
    Age : 22
    Location : APPC~Team Alice
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

    ~Your iPod~

    Post  DunnerheartsTwilight on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:21 pm

    A place to discuss what kinds of music you have on your iPod.


    _________________
    Team Alice~Host & Party Manager!

    A.P.P.C! Party Count: 3!
    avatar
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

    Number of posts : 270
    Age : 32
    Location : Hangin' with Alice
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

    Re: ~Your iPod~

    Post  BellsEdwardalways on Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:54 pm

    Oh, I have everything from Beatles, Elvis, Britney Spears, Brad Paisley, Daughtry, the Beach Boys, Linkin' Park, Breaking Benjamin. Really, I have a variety of stuff. I have soundtracks from movies on it. (I actually have an mp3 player not an ipod). Hmm...I have Billy Joel, Rolling Stones and some Bon Jovi.

    Yeah, plus I have more. Very Happy
    avatar
    sarah!
    Alice saw my future

    Number of posts : 200
    Age : 23
    Location : with Jasper :)
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

    Re: ~Your iPod~

    Post  sarah! on Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:05 am

    I used to have a very wide variety of songs on my ipod, but my computer got hacked and all of my itunes was deleted. I was so mad. And a week later, my sister spilled coke on my ipod, so I don't even have an ipod at the moment. It sucks!!
    avatar
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

    Number of posts : 270
    Age : 32
    Location : Hangin' with Alice
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

    Re: ~Your iPod~

    Post  BellsEdwardalways on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:49 pm

    sarah! wrote:I used to have a very wide variety of songs on my ipod, but my computer got hacked and all of my itunes was deleted. I was so mad. And a week later, my sister spilled coke on my ipod, so I don't even have an ipod at the moment. It sucks!!

    That sounds like it sucks a lot. Sorry about all that Sarah. I some day shall own an ipod myself but not now. I hope you get a new ipod soon. (you know some day I would like to have an ipod touch they just look so pretty and shiny Razz ). For now like I mentioned earlier I have an mp3 player actually it can show video too.

    Sorry again Sarah about your ipod/itunes.
    avatar
    sarah!
    Alice saw my future

    Number of posts : 200
    Age : 23
    Location : with Jasper :)
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

    Re: ~Your iPod~

    Post  sarah! on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:44 am

    BellsEdwardalways wrote:
    sarah! wrote:I used to have a very wide variety of songs on my ipod, but my computer got hacked and all of my itunes was deleted. I was so mad. And a week later, my sister spilled coke on my ipod, so I don't even have an ipod at the moment. It sucks!!

    That sounds like it sucks a lot. Sorry about all that Sarah. I some day shall own an ipod myself but not now. I hope you get a new ipod soon. (you know some day I would like to have an ipod touch they just look so pretty and shiny Razz ). For now like I mentioned earlier I have an mp3 player actually it can show video too.

    Sorry again Sarah about your ipod/itunes.

    It's okay. I like the ipod touches too! I wish I could have one. I guess I will have to stick to listening to music on youtube until I can get another ipod.
    avatar
    -Jasper
    In the Salsa line

    Number of posts : 69
    Age : 25
    Location : England
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

    Re: ~Your iPod~

    Post  -Jasper on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:03 pm

    I have a lot of songs on my ipod. Some that I want to get aren't on itunes though. That's why youtube is useful.
    cyclops I have one of the nano, oldish versions. No idea what number version it is. I've had it for a few years and I like it, but I'd like a new nano - curvy one.
    avatar
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

    Number of posts : 270
    Age : 32
    Location : Hangin' with Alice
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

    Re: ~Your iPod~

    Post  BellsEdwardalways on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:31 pm

    -Jasper wrote:I have a lot of songs on my ipod. Some that I want to get aren't on itunes though. That's why youtube is useful.
    cyclops I have one of the nano, oldish versions. No idea what number version it is. I've had it for a few years and I like it, but I'd like a new nano - curvy one.

    I know how that is there's a couple of songs that I want that they don't have on itunes also. It's kind of a bummer. But I am sure I'll get the song eventually. Okay who wants to see rudolph? Well, I am going to show him. See look *points* rendeer hee hee. Sorry got off topic. Anyway, well I hope you eventually get your new ipod nano.
    avatar
    sarah!
    Alice saw my future

    Number of posts : 200
    Age : 23
    Location : with Jasper :)
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

    Re: ~Your iPod~

    Post  sarah! on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:27 pm

    BellsEdwardalways wrote:
    -Jasper wrote:I have a lot of songs on my ipod. Some that I want to get aren't on itunes though. That's why youtube is useful.
    cyclops I have one of the nano, oldish versions. No idea what number version it is. I've had it for a few years and I like it, but I'd like a new nano - curvy one.

    I know how that is there's a couple of songs that I want that they don't have on itunes also. It's kind of a bummer. But I am sure I'll get the song eventually. Okay who wants to see rudolph? Well, I am going to show him. See look *points* rendeer hee hee. Sorry got off topic. Anyway, well I hope you eventually get your new ipod nano.

    I used to have a black nano. hah nice reindeer Very Happy
    avatar
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

    Number of posts : 270
    Age : 32
    Location : Hangin' with Alice
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

    Re: ~Your iPod~

    Post  BellsEdwardalways on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:41 pm

    *sigh* Some day I will get to be an ipod owner. Oh you know I just added songs to my itunes recently. I really like this song by Dean Brody called Brothers. It was one I added. I also, added Unknown Soldier by Breaking Benjamin. I haven't really listened listened to it yet. If you know what I mean? If not clearly I need sleep or something. Razz

    Okay so who wants to see Santa? Well here he is. santa I know what a let down no beard even.
    avatar
    sarah!
    Alice saw my future

    Number of posts : 200
    Age : 23
    Location : with Jasper :)
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

    Re: ~Your iPod~

    Post  sarah! on Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:47 am

    hah I know!

    Here's Mr. Cherry! Hellooo Mr. Cherry! cherry

    and this guy is reading Twilight. study
    avatar
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

    Number of posts : 270
    Age : 32
    Location : Hangin' with Alice
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

    Re: ~Your iPod~

    Post  BellsEdwardalways on Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:36 pm

    sarah! wrote:hah I know!

    Here's Mr. Cherry! Hellooo Mr. Cherry! cherry

    and this guy is reading Twilight. study
    That guy rules and knows a good book when he sees it. I wonder if he has the Twilight Soundtrack on his ipod?
    avatar
    sarah!
    Alice saw my future

    Number of posts : 200
    Age : 23
    Location : with Jasper :)
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

    Re: ~Your iPod~

    Post  sarah! on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:17 pm

    I bet you a million dollars he does.
    haha
    avatar
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

    Number of posts : 270
    Age : 32
    Location : Hangin' with Alice
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

    Re: ~Your iPod~

    Post  BellsEdwardalways on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:23 pm

    *runs to check Twilight guys ipod*

    Yep, he does Sarah plus he has the score too. This guy is all kinds of awesome. Maybe he should join us at the party. hee hee.
    avatar
    sarah!
    Alice saw my future

    Number of posts : 200
    Age : 23
    Location : with Jasper :)
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

    Re: ~Your iPod~

    Post  sarah! on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:36 pm

    yeah!!!
    avatar
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

    Number of posts : 270
    Age : 32
    Location : Hangin' with Alice
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

    Re: ~Your iPod~

    Post  BellsEdwardalways on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:40 pm

    *drags Twilight dude away from his book and ipod*

    I listened to Minority by Green Day last night on my itunes. It's such a short song. It's only like two minutes and some seconds long.
    avatar
    sarah!
    Alice saw my future

    Number of posts : 200
    Age : 23
    Location : with Jasper :)
    Registration date : 2009-02-12

    Re: ~Your iPod~

    Post  sarah! on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:48 pm

    I will have to listen to it Smile
    avatar
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

    Number of posts : 270
    Age : 32
    Location : Hangin' with Alice
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

    Re: ~Your iPod~

    Post  BellsEdwardalways on Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:51 pm

    Did you see Sarah? I brought Twilight dude to our party. Very Happy hee hee.
    avatar
    -Jasper
    In the Salsa line

    Number of posts : 69
    Age : 25
    Location : England
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

    Re: ~Your iPod~

    Post  -Jasper on Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:22 pm

    study
    It's Kaleb!

    I love my ipod.
    avatar
    BellsEdwardalways
    Alice saw my future

    Number of posts : 270
    Age : 32
    Location : Hangin' with Alice
    Registration date : 2009-02-11

    Re: ~Your iPod~

    Post  BellsEdwardalways on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:34 pm

    -Jasper wrote:study
    It's Kaleb!

    I love my ipod.
    hee hee Kaleb.

    Someday I shall have an ipod just not now. It's been like forever since I listened to my songs on itunes though.
    avatar
    DudeRocksTheTwilight
    Spotted a dancing partner

    Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2009-04-12

    Re: ~Your iPod~

    Post  DudeRocksTheTwilight on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 am

    I have 700+ songs on my iPod. And I basically love everything. The Academy Is..., Paramore, Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Evanescence, Boys Like Girls, Bullet for My Valentine, blink-182, Death Cab for Cutie, Black Eyed Peas, Third Eyed Blind, 30H!3, and O.A.R.

    Way more...but I'm bored.

    Sponsored content

    Re: ~Your iPod~

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:59 am